Friday, October 24, 2008

Oops

So exhausted from this entire week that I've had a pounding headache ALL day.

In better news, Po and I found a delicious Korean / Japanese place in Cambridge. It was the first Korean and/or Japanese place we had gone to. Well, I had gone to a sushi place that was SO TERRIBLE, and I told Po it tasted like ass, so she was as equally discouraged as I was about Asian food here.

But tuna maki rolls and bibimbap and bulgogi...

Memorable quote...
Po: (real awe) "You're enjoying your food so much that you're neglecting your beer. I've never seen that before."

There was a huge group of 30-35 people in the corner of the room and they were doing saki bombs. So they were kind of yelling, going, "1-2-3...!" I said "I WANNA JOIN!" more to Po than anyone else, but everyone in the room had gone silent because they were watching. Po just stared at me and was like "...that was so loud!" Ooops...

I be sleepy.