Sunday, November 23, 2008

OooOOoo!

Weird thing.

Talking to Nemo this morning, it came up that he had a dream last night in which he had a pet lion. In that dream, he lost both his pet lion and iphone. Upset, he went in search of them, searching, searching, searching... Someone gave him a blackberry as a replacement, and he hated it, and he got angry.

Last night, I dreamt that my phone was ringing. I saw that it was Nemo and picked up. However, it was a Korean woman who spoke no English, and through much confusion I finally figured out that Nemo had left his phone at her restaurant and that she was calling the last person on his call log to figure out how to get it back to him. So I jotted down her restaurant's number and tried to figure out how to get it to Nemo since I couldn't reach him by phone.

He dreamt that he lost his phone, and I dreamt that I (indirectly) found it... what the freak.